Our trained staff will troubleshoot, diagnose and in most cases solve your electrical issues promptly and efficiently.
Our hours of operation are 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday.
Measurably Reduce Energy and Maintenance Costs
Adding or switching to energy-efficient lighting such as LED can lower your energy consumption by up to 70 percent. Furthermore, LED bulbs last at least 25 times longer than conventional incandescent bulbs, and since they generate much less heat than conventional incandescent bulbs, you’ll also reduce air conditioning costs in the summer.
Crisp, clear LED lighting and other advanced lighting solutions do more than just reduce your utility bills: they can also boost worker output and performance. A study at Cornell University found that lighting system improvements alone can yield a three to five percent increase in employee productivity.
Improve Health and Safety
According to Health and Safety International Magazine, sufficient and appropriate lighting – which is lighting that minimizes or eliminates glare and shadows – reduces eye fatigue and headaches among workers. It also highlights safety hazards such as moving machinery and reduces the likelihood of accidents and injuries resulting from momentary blindness (i.e. when eyes are forced to rapidly adjust to brighter or darker surroundings).
Demonstrate Corporate Social Responsibility
Businesses that add and/or retrofit their lighting systems with more energy-efficient technology are demonstrating corporate social responsibility, which they can leverage in their marketing, advertising, and other customer acquisition and outreach efforts.
Increase Property Values
New and/or retrofit lighting can be a relatively low-cost way to increase property values. Research by Energy Star found that each dollar invested in energy-efficient lighting had the potential to increase asset value by as much as three dollars.
When installed by a licensed construction electrician (for new buildings) or commercial electrical contractor (for existing buildings), eligible energy-efficient lighting upgrades may also qualify for various incentives. For example, Hydro One’s Retrofit Program can be worth up to 50% of project costs, and the Save On Energy’s Small Business Lighting Program can be worth up to $2,000 in rebates.
Even buildings with modern electrical installations can benefit from leasehold improvements. Allow Global Sun Energy Inc. to help you make your residential or commercial space not only electrically safe, but also comfortable and convenient. Let us evaluate the existing electrical system before you move your family or employees into your new space.
Here are some considerations to make when moving to a new location:
- Is the lighting adequate? If not, you may want to add supplemental overhead lighting, or at least an extra outlet for a lamp.
- Is network wiring present at computers, board rooms, server rooms, and anywhere else internet access is needed?
- If you’re moving into a commercial space, does your workforce use fixed/assigned desks, or do you use hot-desking?
- Related to the previous question: how much does your staff count fluctuate each day, due to factors like mobile workers?
Whether the scope of work is large enough to require a General Contractor, or simply a service call, you can expect the following professional assistance from our dedicated staff:
- Timely communication during regular business hours, by staff ready to answer your calls and follow up in a timely manner.
- Detailed and itemized written quotations to help you make the right decisions.
- A teamwork attitude when coordinating with General Contractors and all other trades.
- Experienced and complete Project Management.
- Readily available communication and straight answers.
Since 2007 Global Sun Energy Inc. has been very involved in sub metering high rise apartments, condominiums and commercial buildings. To date we have been responsible for the individual metering of at least 100,000 tenant spaces.
We have experience in all aspects of Sub Metering including:
- Design and electrical layout
- Coordination and communication with the tenants and property managers
- Installation of the system
- Arrangement of all required permits such as E.S.A. Certificates