Even buildings with modern electrical installations can benefit from leasehold improvements. Allow Global Sun Energy Inc. to help you make your residential or commercial space not only electrically safe, but also comfortable and convenient. Let us evaluate the existing electrical system before you move your family or employees into your new space.
Here are some considerations to make when moving to a new location:
- Is the lighting adequate? If not, you may want to add supplemental overhead lighting, or at least an extra outlet for a lamp.
- Is network wiring present at computers, board rooms, server rooms, and anywhere else internet access is needed?
- If you’re moving into a commercial space, does your workforce use fixed/assigned desks, or do you use hot-desking?
- Related to the previous question: how much does your staff count fluctuate each day, due to factors like mobile workers?
Whether the scope of work is large enough to require a General Contractor, or simply a service call, you can expect the following professional assistance from our dedicated staff:
- Timely communication during regular business hours, by staff ready to answer your calls and follow up in a timely manner.
- Detailed and itemized written quotations to help you make the right decisions.
- A teamwork attitude when coordinating with General Contractors and all other trades.
- Experienced and complete Project Management.
- Readily available communication and straight answers.